RF Power Field Effect Transistor
N- Channel Enhancement - Mode Lateral MOSFET
Designed primarily for wideband applications with frequencies up to 250 MHz. Device is unmatched and is suitable for use in broadcast applications.
- Typical DVBT OFDMPerformance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 2600 mA, Pout = 125 Watts Avg., f = 225 MHz, Channel Bandwidth = 7.61 MHz, Input Signal PAR = 9.3 dB @ 0.01%; Probability on CCDF.
Power Gain : 25 dB;
Drain Efficiency: 28.5%
ACPR @ 4 MHz Offset : -61 dBc @ 4 kHz Bandwidth
- Typical Pulsed Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 2600 mA,Pout = 600 Watts Peak, f = 225 MHz, Pulse Width = 100 μsec, Duty Cycle = 20%
Power Gain : 25.3 dB
Drain Efficiency : 59%
- Capable of Handling 10:1 VSWR, @ 50 Vdc, 225 MHz, 600 Watts Peak Power, Pulse Width = 100 μsec, Duty Cycle = 20%
- Integrated ESD Protection
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Designed for Push-Pull Operation
- Greater Negative Gate-Source Voltage Range for Improved Class C Operation
- RoHS Compliant
- In Tape and Reel. R6 Suffix = 150 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.